Metallica Logo Embroidered Patches Sew Iron On Badge Hat Jeans Jacket Applique
Get amazing value with our high premium quality, Metallica Logo embroidered iron on patch.
This Patch Measures Approximately 80 mm (3.15 inches) x 40 mm (1.57 inches).
Can be either ironed on or sewn to coats, jackets, jeans, pencil cases, shirts, pillows, caps and just about anything else you can think of.
Ironing on your patch is very simple, each patch has a high-grade heat seal backing, and comes with full instructions.
Our aim is to develop the greatest range of patches and other goodies on , please follow our shop to keep up to date with all the latest additions.
We only accept PayPal as a payment method.
Immediate payment is required after ordering.
Your item will be carefully packed and dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) of receiving payment.
We use Royal Mail 2nd Class as the standard for this item.
Please allow 7-21 days for international delivery.
Full 30 Days Returns Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with the product please return your unworn and unwashed item within 30 days of checkout and we will give you a full refund (excluding shipping) or exchange.
We aim to answer any questions or queries within 24 hours, please let us know.
We do our best to provide the friendliest and most amazing customer service, so in the unlikely event that you have any issues at all with your item, please contact us before leaving feedback and let us surprise with our problem-solving skills!We do all of the digitising and embroideries. We are located in Harrow - London, UK. If you are looking for patches please contact us, will be glad to give you a price quote.Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures, but not the same performance on different bodies as on the model
Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyl's, or leathers. Iron may scorch leathers and suedes.
1. Set setting on home iron at Cotton-Linen; on heat-seal machine 300F maximum pressure. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off, and that your iron isn't full of water.
2. Place applique on garment glue side down
3. Cover with thin white cloth or towel.
4. With home iron, keep the pressure on for 25-35 seconds; 20 seconds for the heat-sealing machine.Do NOT run iron, Hold in one spot for some time!!!
5. Let cool.Then turn garment inside-out and iron on reverse side.
6. Laundry Instructions-Turn shirt inside-out.Cold wash, Gentle cycle, Drip dry. -Do NOT put the garment in the dryer!!! Do NOT bleach.
Patches can be sewn onto fabric or garments with a single or double stitch by sewing along the border of the patch.Please take a look at my other Patches and items